The Hepatitis C Urdu meaning is Kala Yarkan. The hepatitis C virus is the cause of this liver infection. About 15 million people in Pakistan are suffering through Hepatitis C. That means 14th person in Pakistan is affected by Hepatitis C disease. Therefore; Healthypak is sharing this complete guide about Hepatitis C in Urdu including it’s causes, symptoms and treatment.
There are many forms and types of hepatitis C virus. The most common in is type 1. None is more serious but they respond differently to treatment. Let’s find out what are the symptoms of Hepatitis C in Urdu.
|Hepatitis C Meaning in Urdu|
|کالا یرقان درجہ سوم|
Hepatitis C in Urdu
Hepatitis C Symptoms in Urdu (Kala Yarkan Ki Alamat)
According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 80 percent of hepatitis C patients will not experience any symptoms. In some cases, people will experience the following symptoms and warning signs.
- Bleeding easily
- Bruising easily
- Dark-colored urine
- Poor appetite
- Itchy skin
- Swelling in your legs
- Fluid buildup in your abdomen (ascites)
- Weight loss
- Spider-like blood vessels on your skin (spider angiomas)
- nausea or vomiting
- Confusion, drowsiness and slurred speech (hepatic encephalopathy)
- joint or muscle pain
- Jaundice (a condition that causes yellow skin and eyes , as well as dark urine)
- abnormalities in urine or bowel movements
- Stomach pain
So if you are experiencing above symptoms then consult with your Doctor to diagnose it and start treatment in time.
Hepatitis C Causes in Urdu (Kala Yarkan ki Wajohat)
There’s no specific vaccination for hepatitis C prevention. To avoiding getting the virus:
- Don’t share your personal items like razors.
- Be careful if you get a body piercing, tattoo or manicure. The equipment may have someone else’s blood on it.
- Don’t donate your blood or tissue if you are infected.
Hepatitis C Treatment in Urdu (Kala Yarkan Ka ilaj)
Hepatitis C can be treated successfully by taking medicines for weeks.
If the Hepatitis C virus is diagnosed in the early stages then the treatment may not need to begin straight away. This is in case of Acute Hepatitis.
Instead, you may have another blood test and after a few months to check if your body fights off the virus successfully or not.
If the Hepatitis C virus continues for several months then proper treatment will usually be recommended This is in case of Chronic Hepatitis.
Your Treatment Plan
Treatment for hepatitis C includes following:
- Making lifestyle changes to help reduce the risk of spreading the infections and prevent further damage to your liver.
- Taking one or multiple medications to fight the infection.
You will normally need to take medicines for 10 to 50 weeks. The length of the medication time depends on which version (strain) of the Hepatitis C infection you have and exact medicines you are taking. Your doctor will advise you properly about this.
There are some measures that you can take to help prevent the infection spreading to others and limit any damage to your liver.
- Eating a healthy & balanced diet
- Regular exercises
- If you drink Alcohol then cut this habit.
- Stopping smoking
- Not sharing any syringes or needles with others
- Keeping personal items, such as razors or toothbrushes, for your own use only.
Hepatitis C Tips in Urdu (Kala Yarkan ka ilaj)
So this is it for now, i hope you this complete guide of Hepatitis C in Urdu will help you identify the causes and symptoms of Hepatitis C. Also the treatment guidelines and home remedy will help prevent increasing the virus.
All the information in this article is shared for the general purpose only. For any kind of diagnose or medical advice please consult with your Doctor.