If you are pregnant then you should take extra care of yourself. Follow these simple but essential pregnancy care tips in Urdu to stay fit and healthy throughout your pregnancy period.
We often see that mostly women get careless during their pregnancy period and this makes their pregnancy complicated. Some of the more common issues they can face is weight gain, fatigue, getting sick, headache, backache and stress. So to avoid such issues one should follow these following tips which will really help during the pregnancy.
Although you should discuss regularly with your Doctor regarding your diet and other activities but these tips will surely help you as well.
Pregnancy Care Tips in Urdu
1. Never forget Breakfast
One of the most common mistake mostly women make is skipping breakfast. You can take fruits or a glass of smoothie in breakfast. It will give you a lot of boost to start your day. If you are feeling sick and low then take whole wheat toast and take more food later in the morning.
Also Read | 10 Smoothies you must Try
Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. Take at least 10 to 12 glass of water a day. Also take fresh juices and healthy drinks.
3. Take Fiber
- Take variety of fruits and vegetables like cooked greens, carrots, melon and bananas.
- Eat plenty of whole grains and beans. Try oatmeal or brown rice.
4. Healthy Snacks
- Take healthy snacks in day time such as fat-free or low-fat yogurt with fruit.
- Whole grain crackers with low-fat or fat-free cheese.
5. Exercise Regularly
Regular exercise has many benefits for pregnant women. Some of the benefits are follows.
- Regular exercise reduce stress during the pregnancy.
- It helps you to maintain your weight during the pregnancy and to keep the chances of weight gain minimum.
- It makes easier for you to get back to your ideal shape after the baby is born.
Some of the good exercises that you can do during the pregnancy include:
- Brisk walk
- If you have a hectic work routine then avoid consider minimizing the work load. To avoid fatigue during the pregnancy you should take proper rest.
- If you don’t get enough sleep at night then take a nap in the middle of the day to balance your sleeping needs.
Taking proper care during the pregnancy is very important for both, the child and the mother. Following the above pregnancy care tips will help you stay fit and healthy during the pregnancy period. For more health advice it is recommended to consult your Doctor on regularly bases.