About 200 cases of Swine Flu are reported in Pakistan of which 50% are from Karachi. It is important for everyone to have at least basic knowledge regarding this fatal disease. For this purpose, HealthyPak have brought this guide about swine flu symptoms in Urdu with its causes, precautions, treatment and tips.
Swine flu is also called hog flu, pig influenza, swine influenza, and pig flu. It’s an epidemic disease whose germs are injected in your body flue.
Swine flu (New Influenza A H1N1) is caused by a variant of influenza A H1N1 virus.
This disease is spread through mucus particles and saliva.
Swine flu is considered highly contagious. Now le’s talk about the major symptoms of this diseases.
[Read | How to treat Depression in Urdu?]
Swine Flu Symptoms in Urdu
Swine flu signs and symptoms in human are similar to those of other flu strains.
- Coughing and sneezing
- Fever (but not always)
- Watery, red eyes
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Reduced or no food intake
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Nausea and vomiting
These symptoms develop about 1 to 3 days after you are exposed to the virus.
Precautions and General Protection
To protect yourself from swine flu, there are a few simple measures which are given below:
- If you are sick or have flu, then stay home.
- Wash your hands constantly to avoid swine flu. Anything that you touch may be affected by the virus, so keeping your hands clean will help you avoid infection.
- Wear face mask before going to a crowded place.
- Drink boiled water.
- Dump used tissue papers properly.
- Avoid contacting directly with potentially infected persons.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook (inside elbow) of your arm. This way the germs will not transfer to your hands and then to everything that you touch. Swine flu can be spread easily by touching the infected objects and then touching your face.
- Wash your hands with soap after attending toilet.
- Instruct your children properly about cleanliness and hygiene.
- Always consume Halal Foods.
- The patient should be kept at the hospital or in a separate room at home.
Swine Flu Treatment and Tips
Some drugs can effectively treat swine flu infection.
There are two main types:
- Adamantanes (rimantadine and amantadine).
- Inhibitors of influenza neuraminidase (zanamivir and oseltamivir).
It is important to consult your Doctor and go for checkup regularly so that it can be diagnosed in its early stages and can be treated more effectively.
TOLL-FREE Number for More Information:
Dial 0800-12012 toll-free number for more details and Doctor’s advice regarding swine flu.
I hope these swine flu symptoms in Urdu with causes, precautions, and treatments will be useful for you and will help prevent and treat this disease effectively.
Don’t forget to share this post with your loved ones and to get them informed.