In this article I am going to share some of the easiest and safest Weight Loss Tips in Urdu – Totkay for weight loss.
As you know the ratio of obesity is increasing in the world and Pakistan is 9th most obese country in the world, this is very alarming situation for us . It is the responsibility of the Governments and health organizations to work on it to control this increasing rate through awareness.
However, it is also the responsibility of every individual to stay conscious about their health by maintaining a healthier lifestyle. Knowing our responsibility, we decided to share this complete guide regarding weight loss tips in Urdu.
Also Read | Weight loss tips in Urdu and 7 days diet plan
What is Obesity?
Obesity is excessive amount of fats in the body. It is determined by measuring the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person. If your BMI is between 18.5 and 25 then that’s normal and considered desirable. If your BMI is above 30 then you are obese and really need to lose some weight if you want to live a healthy life.
What are the Causes of Obesity and Weight Gain?
There are so many causes of obesity and weight gain but most common of them are following:
- Inactive and lazy lifestyle
- Psychological factors
- Eating processed and junk foods like pizza, burgers etc
- Genes and Family History
- Post-pregnancy weight gain
- Lack of sleeps, Stress, Tension and Depression
- Diseases such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCO), insulin resistance and Hypothyroidism are also contributors to obesity.
What are the Symptoms of Weight gain or Obesity?
There are no such signs or symptoms of obesity. But, it leads to the following problems:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Excessive sweating
- Backache and Pain in joints
- Snoring Tiredness in doing any physical activity or work
- Difficulty in sleeping
- BMI (Body Mass Index) going above 25
- Enlarged body parts, like enlarged calves, waist, hips, thighs, and saggy breasts in case of women
- Long term problems include problems, like hypertension, high cholesterol and heart diseases
So first you need to ask yourself a very simple question, why you gained weight? And if you got the answer then trust me your weight loss process would be much easier.
Obesity and weight gain is a huge concern not just because of the excess weight, but also because it leads to a number of other health problems and diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, depression and others.
Also Read | 8 Natural weight loss drinks in Urdu
It is very important to make changes in your lifestyle to combat with obesity. We are sharing some easy yet effective natural weight loss tips in Urdu that you can try at your home and get some great results.
Weight Loss Tips in Urdu – Totkay for Weight Loss
Honey and Lemon
Honey and lemon do wonders to control the weight gain. Following this amazing remedy to get some great results.
- Lukewarm Water – 1 glass
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 3 teaspoon
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Take a glass of water and add lemon juice, honey, black pepper into it and mix it well.
- Drink it on empty stomach.
- Take this weight loss drink every morning.
Green tea is another great weight loss drink to control weight gain. Green tea is packed with nutrients like zinc, vitamin C, selenium, carotenoids and chromium which helps to slow down the weight gain process and increase the body’s ability to burn fats.
Drink 2 cups of green tea a day to fight obesity. You can also combine it with cayenne pepper or ginger tea.
Check here | Green Tea Recipe in Urdu
Cinnamon helps to manage blood sugar levels which is very important for a successful weight loss. So let’s whip up a spicy cinnamon tea and lose weight at the same time!
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh water – 8 ounces
- One cinnamon stick
- Place the cinnamon in a cup and cover it with 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Steep for 12 minutes before straining.
- Drink 1-2 times a day.
Aloe Vera also helps to combat against obesity because it increases energy consumption, stimulates metabolism and mobilizes unused fat in the body. It also helps remove toxins from the colon and digestive system. Thus, it’s one of the best and effective weight loss tips in Urdu.
- Peel 2 fresh aloe Vera leaves and scoop out the pulp.
- Put it in a blender and all 1 cup of citrus juice such as grapefruit or orange juice, or just water. Blend it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drink this daily for at least 4 weeks.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial for weight loss. Mix apple cider vinegar with water and drink it daily in the morning. It will help you get rid of unwanted fats from your body.
Also Read | 10 effective weight loss tips
Add cabbage in our daily diet as it contains tartaric acid that prevents carbs and sugar from getting converted into fats and stored in the body. You can take raw or boiled cabbage for weight loss. It is high in fiber but low in calories and contain vitamin C. Eating a medium size bowl of cabbage will help your body burn fats from stubborn areas like thighs and belly.
Parsley is an amazing feed for your kidneys because it detoxifies them and keep them healthy. It is very good for your stomach because t soothes and give your stomach fuller feeling. So it is an easy and effective weight loss tip which will help to cut down your daily intake calories and burn fat in your body.
Chewing gum is a great and fun trick to lose weight especially from chin and neck area. It also reduces the appetite to snack on something unhealthy.
You just need a sugar free chewing gum and whenever you feel the need to start munching, pop in a chewing gum instead.
When you urge to eat something sweet, turn to dark chocolate. It contains insulin-resistance which helps curb your craving. The healthy fats present in dark chocolate can slow down the absorption of sugar into your blood stream which will prevent “insulin spikes”.
- You need dark chocolate containing 70% cocoa.
- Melt after a meal and eat a piece of it. It can be the size of your thumb.
Take Skim Milk instead of Milk
A cup of milk has 8 grams of fat, skim milk has none. The amount of calcium and Vitamin D are same in both. If you have been drinking the heavier milk since long then it may take a while to get used to skim milk. So try going from normal milk to 2% milk and then slowly going to skim milk.
Yoga in an old age practice and has been going on since ages. It cures almost every aliment of the body. Yoga is very beneficial for weight loss because the yoga postures target the particular parts of your body and burn stored fats.
Also Read | Yoga exercises for beginners
Diet Plan for Weight Loss in Urdu
It is very important to maintain a balanced and healthy Diet. Consider adding more green vegetables, fresh fruits, proteins and avoid unhealthy foods such as oily foods, junk foods, cold drinks, artificial juices, processed foods and others.
It will not just help you lose weight but also improve your overall health.
Preventive Measures to avoid getting Overweight
- Exercise daily or at least go for a 30 minutes’ walk. It helps in curbing the weight.
- Take at least 7-8 hours of sleep in a day.
- Always eat nutritious and healthy food. Consume food that are high in fibers, nutrients, minerals and low in calories such as green vegetables, fruits, lentils, salads, etc.
- Intake plenty of fluids, including water and fruit juices.
- Reduce ‘sit’ time in your daily routine and get more active.
- Avoid junk foods, it is the root of weight gain.
- Try not to take any stress and tensions.
- Never skip meals.
- Regularly monitor your weight.
- Take sufficient gap between your meals from brunch to lunch to dinner.
- Don’t go to bed just after having a meal.
Read | Exercises for weight loss
Now that you have all the Weight Loss Tips in Urdu and Totkay for weight loss, so all you need to do is apply them in your daily life and you will surely get some amazing results within a few weeks.
If you think this article weight loss tips in Urdu was informative then please don’t forget to share it with your friends and also share your precious feedback in the comments as they work as a fuel for us to write more for you.