Weight loss tips in Urdu for Hips and thighs – All of us dream about that perfect slim body. And we know that many of them have even been through the frustrating process of weight loss. It is maddening and disappointing when in spite of all your efforts and hard-work you don’t lose weight from problem areas.
Yes, thighs and hips! These areas are the most difficult to lose weight from. You may ask, “how to lose weight from thighs and hips ? ” I know that Spot reduction is a big challenge. And who does not like to have a well-shaped hips and those lovely legs and thighs?.
Majority of the people think that they know how to lose weight from hips and thighs but most of them don’t. Working out hips and thighs muscles more and more will help in losing fat from these stubborn areas.
But of course this is not the complete story, there are other factors as well. You must attack it from two angles to successfully lose weight from hips and thighs. Diet and Workout in combination will help you reach your goals faster and in a healthier way.
Here are some of the weight loss tips in Urdu for Hips and Thighs that are natural and effective.
Weight Loss Tips in Urdu for Hips and Thighs
Lose Weight from Hips in 1 Week
- Use only skimmed milk instead of regular milk.
- Limit carb intake in your daily diet. Restrict yourself while eating white rice, potatoes, pasta, sago and other products made of refined flours.
- Check the oil that you are regularly using. Olive and vegetable-based oils are good for you. Cut down on butter, ghee, cheese, margarine and paneer.
- Add more fibre to your diet. Eat whole cereals, brown breads, broken wheat / daliya, oats, brown rice, green veggies and fruits with skin.
- Increase the intake of water as much as you can and eat varieties of melons for better results.
- Give up on all the fried foods. Nothing will come easily. Avoid all the fried and junk foods like fries, samosa, Pakodas, chips, fried momos and other fried snacks.
- Limit the intake of wheat. Extra carbs always add some extra fat on your hips and thighs. Include other cereals like bajra, jowar, and mix these flours with soya flour and horse gram.
- If you enjoy eating fish, you will love this diet. Take fish up to 2 to 3 times a week. Grill it, bake it, but don’t fry it. You can also have other lean meats up to two times a week. For breakfast you may take egg whites.
- Go light with your dinners. You can have a plate full of salad made out of sprouts, fruits, veggies, along with soups. Fill in with a small portion of daliya or brown rice. Eat dinner around 8.30 pm and go on a walk before going to bed.
Weight Loss Tips in Urdu for Hips through Exercises
- Walk is the best exercise to lose fat from hips and thighs. Walking up to 5 km a day will take your closer to your goal.
- If you have been already walking, but not seeing much result, then you need to increase the distance and the intensity of walk.
- If I ask you, “”how to lose weight from hips in 1 week”? you would answer cycling or cross training at gym. Frankly speaking you are not going to help yourself if you are doing these to lose weight from hips and thighs. These type of exercises are only good for tightening your muscles.
- Squats and Lunges will help you too. Make sure to check your posture while you do these exercises, because wrong posture can cause pain.
- Jogging and running, trekking and hiking will help you too.
Exercise for Hips in Urdu video
Now that you have all the essential weight loss tips in Urdu for hips and thighs, all you have to do is tailor the above tips and lifestyle change to suit your plan. If you have any questions then feel free to drop a comment below and we will reach out to you shortly.